Iolite Bead Drop Choker
The perfect example of bohemian, free-spirited style - say hello the iolite bead drop choker! Delicately pretty, this stunning choker is hand crafted using the traditional technique of wire wrapping to drop the semi-precious iolite stones from the chain. It makes the ideal present for adventurers, wanderers and wild freedom-seekers. Whether worn alone or layered with another necklace (or three!), this bead drop choker will be something you will love to wear whatever the season.
- Genuine iolite gemstone crystals
- Iolite crystals range from a light grey/blue to deep dark blue
- Choose from a bronze, sterling silver or 14k gold fill choker
- Handmade to order from Gold Coast, Australia
- The choker is adjustable to fit 12-14-inches (31-36cm) wide
- Iolite is also known as water sapphire.
- It is known as the Vikings' Compass as Vikings used the gem as a looking glass while exploring the oceans.
- It is thought to provide vision that assists in moving between the realms.
- It offers perspective and self-assurance.
- Iolite is thought to encourage creative self-expression.
- It is an alternative September birthstone to Sapphire, and the natural birthstone for those born when winter begins to mid-winter (21st December-18th February).
View more iolite jewellery