We're hiring! We're looking for an enthusiastic, crafty, jewellery lover to join our team.
Do you love working with your hands?
Do you have a keen eye for detail?
Would you love to work in an innovative creative company creating beautiful gemstone jewellery for people all over the world?
If so we have the opportunity for you!
No prior jewellery making knowledge required, just a passion for creating and an experience in arts and crafts.
- Casual employment contract
- Starting with 1-2 days a week with opportunity for more once initial training has commenced
- Primarily jewellery making using traditional wire wrapping techniques
- Working in Burleigh Heads
- Immediate start
- Creating components for our handmade gemstone jewellery designs
- Making finished jewellery following our guidelines
- Gift-wrapping orders
- Packaging jewellery for customer orders, wholesale customers and our warehouses
- Conducting audits on supply volumes and organising stock
- Quality control
- Amazing at following instruction and keeping to the consistency of our jewellery designs
- An excellent eye for detail and passion for delivering quality
- Open minded and willingness to learn
- Enthusiasm for jewellery, crystals and working in a female-led handmade business
- Experience in handmade crafts, completing DIY craft kits or attending craft workshops
- Prior experience working with jewellery making tools such as pliers and wire cutters is advantageous but not a requirement
Benefit of working at Luna Tide:
- Working in a small, creative, positive team
- Regular performance reviews with goal setting to help you with career development within the team
- Being part of a growing, nurturing, creative business
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home if desired
- Generous staff discount
- You'll be working in our vibrant, sun-lit studio in Burleigh Heads which has free on street parking
How to apply:
To apply please send you CV, any photos of relevant handmade crafts you've made and a cover letter explaining why you'd be perfect for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
*** Applications close Saturday 18th September ***