Pearl Bead Drop Choker
The perfect example of bohemian, free-spirited style - say hello the pearl bead drop choker! Delicately pretty, this stunning choker is hand crafted using the traditional technique of wire wrapping to drop the semi-precious pearls from the chain. It makes the ideal present for adventurers, wanderers and wild freedom-seekers. Whether worn alone or layered with another necklace (or three!), this bead drop choker will be something you will love to wear whatever the
- Genuine freshwater pearl beads
- Freshwater pearls are a light, creamy white colour
- Choose from a bronze, sterling silver or 14k gold fill choker
- Handmade to order from Gold Coast, Australia
- The choker is adjustable to fit 12-14-inches (31-36cm) wide
About Freshwater Pearls
- Pearls are formed within the shell of an oyster, mussel, or clam.
- They are the only gemstones to be created by a living creature.
- Ancient folklore believes that the pearl was created when a drop of rain fell from the heavens and became the heart of an oyster. They're also believed to be the teardrops of the moon.
- They are the gemstone of purity and innocence.
- Pearls bring happiness, wisdom, and truth.
- It is the birthstone for June and the zodiac stone of Gemini (May 21 - June 20) and Cancer (June 21 - July 22).
View more pearl jewellery