Amazonite Bead Drop Choker
The perfect example of bohemian, free-spirited style - say hello the amazonite bead drop choker! Delicately pretty, this stunning choker is hand crafted using the traditional technique of wire wrapping to drop the semi-precious amazonite stones from the chain. It makes the ideal present for adventurers, wanderers and wild freedom-seekers. Whether worn alone or layered with another necklace (or three!), this bead drop choker will be something you will love to wear whatever the season.
- Genuine amazonite gemstone beads
- Amazonite crystals are light green with hints of white, yellow and darker green
- Choose from a bronze, sterling silver or 14k gold fill choker
- Handmade to order from Gold Coast, Australia
- The choker is adjustable to fit 12-14-inches (31-36cm) wide
- Amazonite is named after the powerful Amazon women.
- Its healing powers are thought to be as strong as the great Amazon river.
- It is known as the stone of courage and truth.
- This crystal soothes the spirit and calms the soul.
- Amazonite represents kindness, peace, creativity, and love.
- It is a birthstone crystal for March and April, and the zodiac stone of Virgo (23rd August - 22nd September) and Capricorn (22nd December - 19th January).
View more amazonite jewellery