Dainty White Freshwater Pearl Gemstone Bracelet
- Handmade using genuine gemstone beads
- Features a large focal gemstone bead approx 4mm which is round and smooth with two smaller beads either side which are handcut and faceted so they catch the light
- A tiny metal bead sits both sides of the gemstone beads
- Choose for your jewellery to be made in bronze, stainless steel, sterling silver, 14k rose gold fill or 14k gold fill
- Handmade to order from Gold Coast, Australia
- 6 inches (15.25cm) wide with a 2-inch long extension chain.
- Require it smaller or wider? Order a custom crystal bracelet in your prefered size.
- Pearls are formed within the shell of an oyster, mussel, or clam.
- They are the only gemstones to be created by a living creature.
- Ancient folklore believes that the pearl was created when a drop of rain fell from the heavens and became the heart of an oyster. They're also believed to be the teardrops of the moon.
- They are the gemstone of purity and innocence.
- Pearls bring happiness, wisdom, and truth.
- It is the birthstone for June and the zodiac stone of Gemini (May 21 - June 20) and Cancer (June 21 - July 22).
View more pearl jewellery
Crystals have inclusions, which appear naturally in gemstones. Sometimes they can be accidentally mistaken as cracks, but they're actually minerals that have been trapped within the crystal as it has grown. Inclusions are perfectly natural and make each individual crystal unique. They're part of the crystal's natural beauty and history.
Crystal Healing Disclaimer
Packaging & Gift Wrap
Your jewellery is individually presented in a white branded gift box along with a fact card about the crystal. To protect your jewellery we seal the jewellery box in a biogradable bag and send it in a padded envelope.
If you require gift wrap, please ensure you have ticked yes under the "Gift wrap" option for it to be included in your purchase.
Meet the Maker
Hi there! I'm Sarah and I make all your jewellery here at Luna Tide from my Gold Coast studio. Your jewellery is handmade especially for you to order. I consciously choose the gemstone(s) included in your jewellery and if you choose a piece made with multiple gemstones, I take my time deciding which ones go best together and what order to put them in. You can catch me doing live videos making jewellery on Facebook or Instagram, or scroll through our feed and IGTV for past videos.
Discover more about Luna Tide and our team.
Bronze jewellery is bronze plated over brass. It is strong, durable and has an antique look and feel to it. The bronze plating may wear off over time exposing the brass base metal, which is a similar colour so as your jewellery ages it will develop a more rustic feel. It isn't suitable for sensitive skin as it isn't hypoallergenic like our other metals.
- Stainless Steel:
Stainless steel is a dark silver colour but is made from solid, medical grade stainless steel. It is durable, will not tarnish and is low maintenance. It is ideal if you live in a humid climate (as it won't ever tarnish) or you want to wear your jewellery all the time (including in the shower!). It's perfect to wear to the beach and is hypoallergenic.
- Sterling Silver:
Sterling silver is .925 silver with a .075 copper additive. It is an affordable version of pure silver. Sterling silver is suitable for people with sensitive skin. Being real silver it will tarnish in humid conditions but it can be cleaned to restore it back to its original quality. It is best suited to those who do not live in a humid climate and who take their jewellery off before showering.
- 14k Gold Fill:
Gold filled jewellery is an affordable alternative to solid gold that is durable, tarnish resistant and wearable for people with sensitive skin. It is made with a thick layer of gold that has been bonded over a base metal. The thick layer will never wear off. It will not tarnish.
- 14k Rose Gold Fill:
Rose gold filled jewellery is very pretty, durable, tarnish resistant, and wearable for people with sensitive skin. It is made with a thick layer of rose gold (which is a combination of solid gold, silver and copper) that has been bonded over a base metal. The thick layer will never wear off. It will not tarnish.
All jewellery is delicate, so please handle it with care.
Store your jewellery in the box and zip lock back it arrives in. This will protect it against damage, moisture and UV rays (which can affect certain crystals).
To keep your jewellery looking its best please do not get your jewellery wet. Avoid wearing with creams and perfumes and always take off before showering. Jewellery can be cleaned by gently polishing with a dry cloth.
Jewellery care instructions are also included in the box.
All orders are made to order and shipped from Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Get free shipping Australia wide over $99 and free express shipping over $150. Express and courier shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
All parcels are sent tracked.
Domestic standard shipping usually takes 1-8 business days* from dispatch date depending on how remote you are and 3-21 business days* for international orders.
*Can sometimes take longer due to custom and/or COVID-19 delays which are out of our control.
Your jewellery is handmade to order. Most orders are made and dispatched within 1-3 business days. This is the time it takes to make, package, and hand your order cover to the shipping company, not the shipping time. Please refer below for the shipping time.
If you need your order ASAP please order with express or courier shipping.
Estimated shipping times:
Australia: 1-8 business days
Everywhere Else: 3-21 business days
Australia: 1-4 business days
Everywhere else: 1-2 weeks
We'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We're not responsible for delays due to customs.
We want you to love your new jewellery, but if you change your mind we gladly accept returns on any item subject to the following conditions:
- Jewellery must be returned with 30 days of purchase
- Jewellery must be in original condition (unworn, unused and unwashed in original packaging)
- Earrings are exempt from being returned for hygiene reasons
- All sale items and giftcards are final and are exempt from being returned.