Dainty Prehnite Lariat Necklace
$ 61.00 AUD
Delicate and oh-so feminine, our dainty prehnite lariat necklace is simple enough to wear every day yet striking enough to make a free-spirited statement. Each handmade necklace featuresÂ five semi-precious crystals, wire wrapped to keep them secure as you explore the world and all its wonder.
- Made using genuine gemstone beads
- Five genuine gemstone beads have been wire wrapped onto the chain
- Choose from a bronze, silver plated, gold plated, sterling silver or 14k gold fill necklace
- Handmade to order from Gold Coast, Australia
- The necklace is adjustable to fit 16-18-inches (40-45cm) long
- The chain is 16-inches (40cm) long from clasp to closure with a 4-inch (10cm) drop and a 2-inch (5cm) long extension chain
- Prehnite is the stone of unconditional love
- It enhances memory, inner knowing, and personal discipline
- It brings harmony with nature, peace and protection
- It is the zodiac stone of Libra (22nd September - 22nd October)
View more prehnite jewellery
Which material to choose?
Not sure what material to opt for out of bronze, silver plated, gold plated, sterling silver and 14k gold fill? These facts might help:
- Sterling silver and plated chains will tarnish over time. We recommend choosing bronze, 14k gold fill or 14k rose gold fill if you do not want your jewellery to tarnish.
- Sterling silver and gold filled jewellery is hypoallergenic. This means it is wearable for people with sensitive skin.
- Tarnish on sterling silver can be cleaned off of sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth.
- All plated chains have brass as their base metal. Eventually the plating will rub off over time exposing this material.
- Gold filled jewellery is an affordable alternative to solid gold that is durable, tarnish resistant and wearable for people with sensitive skin.
What is the difference between plated, sterling silver and gold fill jewellery?
- Plated jewellery is a thin layer of sterling silver or 18k gold metal plated over a brass metal base.
- Sterling silver is .925 silver with a .075 copper additive. It is a affordable version of real silver. Sterling silver is suitable for people with sensitive skin and when it does tarnish, it can be cleaned to restore it back to it's original quality (unlike plated jewellery).
- Gold fill is a thick layer of gold that has been bonded over a base metal. The thick layer will never wear off. I strongly recommend 14k gold fill over the plated options if you want to wear your jewellery every day.
All jewellery is delicate, so please handle it with care.
Store your jewellery in the box and zip lock back it arrives in. This will protect it against damage, moisture and UV rays (which can affect certain crystals).
To keep your jewellery looking its best please do not get your jewellery wet. Avoid wearing with creams and perfumes and always take off before showering. Jewellery can be cleaned by gently polishing with a dry cloth.
Jewellery care instructions are also included in the box.
All orders are made to order and shipped from Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Sometimes I have ready to ship stock of some designs available in the UK & USA and in those cases I'll ship the item from the warehouse closest to you.
Standard shipping parcels are sent via Australia Post that takes 1-6 business days from dispatch date depending on how remote you are 4-21 business days* for international orders.
*Can sometimes take longer due to custom delay
Most orders are made and send out within 1-3 business days. If you need your order ASAP please let me know in the message box on checkout and I'll do my best to make and dispatch your jewellery as soon as possible.
Estimated shipping times:
Australia: 1-6 business days
Everywhere Else: 7-21 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
I want you to love your new jewellery, but if you change your mind I gladly except returns on any item subject to the following conditions:
- Jewellery must be returned with 30 days of purchase
- Jewellery must be in original condition (unworn, unused and unwashed in original packaging)
- Earrings are exempt from being returned for hygiene reasons
- All sale items and giftcards are finial and are exempt from being returned.