Kyanite Bead Drop Choker
The perfect example of bohemian, free-spirited style - say hello the kyanite bead drop choker! Delicately pretty, this stunning choker is hand crafted using the traditional technique of wire wrapping to drop the semi-precious kyanite stones from the chain. It makes the ideal present for adventurers, wanderers and wild freedom-seekers. Whether worn alone or layered with another necklace (or three!), this bead drop choker will be something you will love to wear whatever the season.
- Genuine kyanite gemstone beads
- Kyanite is an earthy blue and green coloured crystal
- Choose from a bronze, sterling silver or 14k gold fill choker
- Handmade to order from Gold Coast, Australia
- The choker is adjustable to fit 12-14-inches (31-36cm) wide
- Kyanite comes from the Greek word for "deep blue".
- It is also known as Disthene, Rhaeticide and Cyanite.
- Kyanite never needs cleansing because it does not retain negative energy.
- It bestows loyalty, honesty and tranquility.
- It helps to heal damaged relationships.
View more kyanite jewellery