Iolite Beaded Chain Choker Necklace
Beautiful and effortlessly stylish, our iolite beaded chain necklace is a bohemian addition to any outfit - be that a t-shirt and jeans or a pretty floral smock dress. With three stunning crystals, this gemstone choker is not only an on-trend piece but also meaningful too, as you can carry these precious gems with you, wherever your next adventure takes you to.
- Genuine iolite gemstone beads
- Iolite crystals range from a light grey/blue to deep dark blue
- Choose from a bronze, sterling silver or 14k gold fill choker
- Handmade to order from Gold Coast, Australia
- The choker is adjustable to fit 12-14-inches (31-36cm) wide
- Iolite is also known as water sapphire.
- It is known as the Vikings' Compass as Vikings used the gem as a looking glass while exploring the oceans.
- It is thought to provide vision that assists in moving between the realms.
- It offers perspective and self-assurance.
- Iolite is thought to encourage creative self-expression.
- It is an alternative September birthstone to Sapphire, and the natural birthstone for those born when winter begins to mid-winter (21st December-18th February).
View more iolite jewellery