Labradorite Bead Drop Choker
The perfect example of bohemian, free-spirited style - say hello the labradorite bead drop choker! Delicately pretty, this stunning choker is hand crafted using the traditional technique of wire wrapping to drop the semi-precious labradorite stones from the chain. It makes the ideal present for adventurers, wanderers and wild freedom-seekers. Whether worn alone or layered with another necklace (or three!), this bead drop choker will be something you will love to wear whatever the season.
- Genuine labradorite gemstone beads
- Labradorite crystals are grey with blue and green flashes
- Choose from a bronze, sterling silver or 14k gold fill choker
- Handmade to order from Gold Coast, Australia
- The choker is adjustable to fit 12-14-inches (31-36cm) wide
- Labradorite is known as the Stone of Magic.
- It is thought to separate the waking world from unseen realms.
- It protects against negativity and misfortune.
- Labradorite is thought to bring out the best in people.
- It is the natural birthstone for those born as spring begins (19th February - 19th March)
View more labradorite jewellery