Lapis Lazuli Bead Drop Choker
The perfect example of bohemian, free-spirited style - say hello the lapis lazuli bead drop choker! Delicately pretty, this stunning choker is hand crafted using the traditional technique of wire wrapping to drop the semi-precious lapis lazuli stones from the chain. It makes the ideal present for adventurers, wanderers and wild freedom-seekers. Whether worn alone or layered with another necklace (or three!), this bead drop choker will be something you will love to wear whatever the season.
- Genuine lapis lazuli gemstone beads
- Beads are dark blue with beautiful gold-coloured pyrite flecks
- Choose from a bronze, sterling silver or 14k gold fill choker
- Handmade to order from Gold Coast, Australia
- The choker is adjustable to fit 12-14-inches (31-36cm) wide
About Lapis Lazuli
- Lapis Lazuli is one of the most desired stones throughout ancient history.
- It symbolises the starry night sky.
- It is thought to stimulate wisdom and aid good judgment.
- Lapis Lazuli represents honour, spiritually, godly powers, and vision.
- It is the birthstone of September, the zodiac stone of Sagittarius (21st November - 21st December) and the natural birthstone for those born during the vernal equinox and as spring begins (19th February - 19th March).
View more lapis lazuli jewellery