Lapis Lazuli Beaded Chain Bracelet
My lapis lazuli beaded chain bracelet features three beads that are wire wrapped securely onto the chain.
- Genuine lapis lazuli gemstone beads
- Lapis lazuli is dark blue with with beautiful gold-coloured pyrite flecks
- Choose from a bronze, sterling silver or 14k gold fill bracelet
- Handmade to order from Gold Coast, Australia
- 6 inches (15.25cm) wide with a 2-inch long extension chain.
- Prefer it smaller or wider? Leave your measurements in the note to seller on checkout for a custom fit.
About Lapis Lazuli
- Lapis Lazuli is one of the most desired stones throughout ancient history.
- It symbolises the starry night sky.
- It is thought to stimulate wisdom and aid good judgment.
- Lapis Lazuli represents honour, spiritually, godly powers, and vision.
- It is the birthstone of September, the zodiac stone of Sagittarius (21st November - 21st December) and the natural birthstone for those born during the vernal equinox and as spring begins (19th February - 19th March).
View more lapis lazuli jewellery