White Howlite Bead Drop Choker
The perfect example of bohemian, free-spirited style - say hello the howlite bead drop choker! Delicately pretty, this stunning choker is hand crafted using the traditional technique of wire wrapping to drop the semi-precious howlite stones from the chain. It makes the ideal present for adventurers, wanderers and wild freedom-seekers. Whether worn alone or layered with another necklace (or three!), this bead drop choker will be something you will love to wear whatever the season.
- Genuine howlite stone beads
- Howlite crystals are white with a natural grey marble pattern
- Choose from a bronze, sterling silver or 14k gold fill choker
- Handmade to order from Gold Coast, Australia
- The choker is adjustable to fit 12-14-inches (31-36cm) wide
- Howlite is naturally white or colourless and is also known as white buffalo turquoise. It naturally has a marble pattern.
- It is the stone of awareness. It represents calm, prepares the wearer for wisdom, and is used to release old emotional pain.
- Howlite is connected with the throat chakra, which aids communication.
- It is the Zodiac stone of Scorpio (23rd October to 21st November) and Gemini (21st May to 20th June).
View more howlite jewellery